Valdes Law Firm, P.A. provides a full range of real estate services to our clients, which include individuals, businesses, municipalities, condominium and homeowner associations, landlords, tenants, and any other parties involved in all aspects of real estate ownership and management. Valdes Law Firm, P.A. can meet any need our clients may face, no matter how simple or complex. We handle real estate matters all throughout the State of Florida, including, but not limited to, Miami-Dade, Broward, Palm Beach, Martin, Lee, Indian River, Collier, and Okeechobee Counties. Contact us online to schedule your free consultation today find out how we can help you. Hablamos español.
The types of real estate matters that Valdes Law Firm, P.A handles include, but are not limited to:
- Real Estate Transactions: if you're looking to buy, sell, or refinance residential or commercial property, you should retain an attorney who can guide you from the time of negotiation all the way through closing. Valdes Law Firm, P.A. is committed to helping its clients not only obtain the best possible deal, but also make sure that any property that is acquired has clean title and the buyer and lender are protected with title insurance.
- Foreclosure defense: if you are facing foreclosure, it is important to hire an experienced attorney to help you defend the foreclosure action and assure that the bank has abided by the law each step of the way.
- Loan modification: a loan modification is an agreement that is negotiated with your lender whereby the original terms and conditions of the promissory note secured by your mortgage are changed to make monthly mortgage payments more affordable, thereby allowing you to keep your house and avoid foreclosure.
- Short sale: if the value of your property is less than the amount owed on your mortgage, you may want to explore a short sale. Through this process, the house will be sold below the amount owed on the mortgage and we can help you negotiate the reduction or elimination of the deficiency.
- Deed in Lieu: a deed in lieu is when the homeowner voluntarily gives back the bank a deed to the property in order to avoid foreclosure. If the bank accepts the deed in lieu, any pending foreclosure proceedings are dismissed.
- Strategic default: a strategic default is when a homeowner decides to walk away from a property that is worth significantly less than the amount of the mortgage.
- Title claims: if you have discovered a defect in the title to your property after closing, we can file a claim against the title insurance company, the title agent, and/or the seller of the property to cure the defects.
- Quiet title actions: a quiet title action is a lawsuit filed in order to perfect or define a property owner’s rights and to remove actual or potential clouds on a property’s title.
- Landlord/tenant law: we represent both landlords and tenants in South Florida in a variety matters involving residential and commercial properties.
- Counseling condominium and homeowner associations: We provide a wide variety of services to condominium and homeowner association clients, including, but not limited to, collection of delinquent assessments, filing Claims of Lien, counseling regarding federal, state, and local laws, interpretation and enforcement of governing documents, and reviewing contracts.
It is important that you do not fight your real estate problems alone. When you need effective, long-term solutions to a real estate problem, your best option is to seek the advice of an attorney that has the professional background and credentials to help you. Ms. Valdes’s familiarity and experience with real estate law can greatly benefit you. If you need assistance with a real estate matter, contact Valdes Law Firm, P.A. online to schedule your free consultation today. Hablamos español.