Valdes Law Firm, P.A. counsels individuals in a wide variety of family law disputes throughout South Florida, including Broward, Miami-Dade, and Palm Beach County. We understand that family law disputes have an emotional component in addition to a legal component, especially when children are involved. Indeed, family law cases often affect every area of your life. The outcome of your case could determine whether you are financially stable in the future and whether you are able to maintain a meaningful relationship with your children, therefore, it is important that you hire an attorney to protect your rights and help get your life back on track. A good family law attorney can do more than simply help you through the legal process. A good family law attorney can help you understand the process you are going through and formulate positive goals that will help you work towards the life you want. If you are seeking a dedicated, affordable, and knowledgeable family law attorney, contact Valdes Law Firm, P.A. online or by calling (954) 764-7878 to schedule your free consultation today. Hablamos español.
Valdes Law Firm, P.A. is committed to achieving the best, most expeditious result for our clients while avoiding unnecessary financial strain and conflict. Because family law disputes are sensitive, confidentiality is of the upmost important in these situations, and Valdes Law Firm, P.A. prides itself in keeping the information that you would like to remain confidential as such.
The types of family law matters that Valdes Law Firm, P.A handles include, but are not limited to:
- Divorce: If you have been served with divorce papers, or are contemplating divorce, we can help you get through every step of the process, including issues related to your children, the division of assets, and support.
- Child support: The calculation of child support can be complex and confusing. We can help ensure that the amount you should pay or receive for support reflects the reality of your situation.
- Alimony: When money becomes a factor in divorce proceedings, a peaceful dissolution can become a battle. We will make sure your rights are protected during this process and make sure that you are paying or receiving the proper amount of alimony.
- Equitable distribution of property: Proper consideration of alimony and an appropriate equitable division of property can be critical to the success of both households after a divorce. Determining how to properly divide the marital and non-marital assets between the spouses in a divorce can be a complex endeavor that requires the attention of an experienced and dedicated attorney. We will make sure that you receive the assets you deserve.
- Parenting plans/time sharing plans/child custody: One of the most important elements of a divorce where children are involved is the establishment of a timesharing schedule that respects the quality of the relationships that exist between each parent and their children. We can help you create a fair parenting plan that is in the best interest of your children and protects your rights as a parent.
- Modifications of support and parenting plans/time sharing plans: Your divorce is finalized based upon the specific conditions of the parties at the time of the divorce. However, incomes change, people move, and children’s needs may evolve over time. Such changes may require a modification of the original terms of your divorce decree. Modifications are not granted without a showing of a substantial, material, and unanticipated change in circumstances. We can help you seek a modification or defend against a petition for modification.
Contact us online or by calling (954) 764-7878 to schedule your free consultation today find out how we can help you and your family. Hablamos español.