Commercial Litigation/Business Law
Valdes Law Firm, P.A. has a broad litigation practice that is able to effectively handle virtually all types of commercial or business litigation. Ms. Valdes has represented individuals and businesses in both federal and state courts throughout the State of Florida, and at both the trial and appellate levels. Ms. Valdes is also experienced in handling mediation and other forms of alternative dispute resolution. In addition to representing clients in all phases of litigation, Valdes Law Firm, P.A. also assists clients in the negotiation and drafting of business contracts. Contact us online or by calling (954) 764-7878 to schedule your free consultation today find out how we can help you. Hablamos español.
Regardless of the magnitude of your business dispute, Valdes Law Firm, P.A. is committed to zealously advocate on your behalf in an efficient and cost effective manner. The firm’s expertise encompasses a wide variety of commercial or business issues, including, but not limited to:
- Contract disputes: We are experienced in representing individuals and businesses involved in disputes over the performance or non-performance of contracts. Disputes involving the creation or breach of a contract often involve claims for money damages or equitable relief, such as specific performance, rescission, or an injunction. We handle all phases of the litigation, including mediation, filing a lawsuit, and proceeding to final judgment.
- Non-competition and other restrictive employment agreements: Our firm is experienced in drafting restrictive employment agreements, including non-competition agreements (also known as covenants not to compete) and non-disclosure agreements, as well as litigating cases involving a breach of such agreements. Ms. Valdes has represented individuals and entities in both enforcing and defending against a wide variety of restrictive employment agreements.
- Business torts: We represent individuals and businesses in disputes involving claims of breach of fiduciary duty, theft of trade secrets, tortious interference, fraud, negligence, unfair competition, and other business torts.
- Shareholder/partnership disputes: We handle disputes between shareholders or partners, derivative actions, and conflicts within closely held or family businesses.
- Small business counsel: Valdes Law Firm, P.A. can assist small business owners with drafting, reviewing, and negotiating a wide variety of contracts. Additionally, we can assist small business owners with employment law issues, purchases and acquisitions, and any other issues that may arise as a result of owning and running a business.
Our main objective with all business law representation is to protect our clients’ current and long-term interests. We seek to minimize the disruption from a lawsuit by thoroughly understanding a client’s business, concerns, and goals from the onset. Valdes Law Firm, P.A. provides creative and effective counsel to assist clients in resolving their business and commercial disputes in the most cost effective and efficient manner. We believe that the most successful outcome is one in which our client’s goals and objectives are met.
If you are looking for an attorney that is committed to finding a cost effective approach to resolve your business or commercial dispute, contact Valdes Law Firm, P.A. online or by calling (954) 764-7878 to schedule your free initial consultation. We also welcome inquiries from attorneys seeking a referral or co-counsel relationship.